Never Enough Money

Oh, I forgot to mention -- lot's of my friends swear by the low angle
jack. LV sells a good one at a good price. For some reason, I
personally have never been interested in it -- I guess it's because
I've been told it's great for beginners (who tend to tear out the
wood). Although I AM A BEGINNER, I don't want to admit it -- denial I
guess...go for the real man's planes and all that stuff....

(Ben) wrote in message . com...
I've been using power tools for a while now and while they're great
for accuracy, saving time, etc., I find I'd still like to try using
hand tools more often, especially planes. So here are my questions:

If you could only have four planes, which would they be? What brand?
Where would I go to find the best information in tuning and using them
(besides here)?

TIA for the help.