:::Jerry::::

"IMM" wrote in message

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

In that scenario I see no reason at all why they would need to go
through an elaborate charade of blaming it on the local authority.

It was the fault of the local authority as Screwfix wanted to stay in
Yeovil, they submitted plans to expand and were turned down.

They could have, but not at their (then) current location, if they wanted to
enlarge the building. There was nothing to stop them developing another site
locally AIUI.

Yeovil is not exactly without large 'heavy' industry you know, I suspect
they have a thriving 'rotary club' you know IMM....