stuart noble

Default Loft Insulation

PoP wrote in message ...
Okay, thanks for that. I started a BA course in the early 80's - did
one year (M101), figured it was too hard investing the amount of time
required and trying to build a career at the same time.

Now that the career is a fond memory maybe I should think
again.....

When I was trying to get IT work, all I got offered was wallpapering. Now
that I'm an odd job man people have started asking me to do Access
databases. Weird eh?
I'm currently doing one for a CORGI fitter so I'll make damned sure I
overcharge him and leave lots of loose ends so that he can leave me
ansaphone messages that I won't reply to.