IMM

"mike ring" wrote in message
52.50...
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

You don't live in a bungerlow, do you?

No - nor a flat. But the idea of needing 30 ft of head is ridiculous.

Course it is, but I had a head of 7 feet to the surface of the cold tank
from the kitchen tap, which of course was the worst offender, 4 feet to

the
shower head which my tank move increased to 9 ft. (but I have a pumped
shower)

I'd removed all obstructions, service valves etc from the kitchn tap and

it
still had a pathetic dribble, and I can't put in a proper tap as the compo
sink is drilled for a monobloc (10mm) tails. (New taps, new sink, new
worktop, etc).

The booster pump done a fine job, I wish I'd known about them before

moving
the tank.

Where have you connected the booster pump?