Ian White

Andy Wade wrote:
Grunff wrote:

Ok, good point. Still finding my way around the on-site guide.
Whoever put that document together could really do with some
instruction on data structuring.

Yes it's abysmal, and poorly indexed too. And _still_ contains a
reference to a shower cubical (/sic./) [3.6.1(v)] which appeared in the
previous (blue) edition. It follows the formal structure of BS 7671
much too closely and hasn't been structured with the users' needs in
mind at all. And the division of material between the body and the
appendices is bizarre in the extreme.

An On-Site Guide is definitely needed, but the UK would probably be a
safer place without that particular document. I'm a technical writer, so
don't get me started...

Oh dear. Too late. You'd all better stay off the M4 for the next few
hours.

--
Ian White
Abingdon, England