Pete C

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:48:31 GMT, "Lobster"
wrote:

Personally I almost always use a mains-powered electric shaver, but I get
the distinct impression that like the bars of soap which have metamorphosed
into little bottles of liquid soap over the past 10-20 years, mains shavers
have pretty much gone out of fashion in favour of 7-blade disposable razors
and toy rechargeable electric shavers.

Am I right? Is it worth still incorporating a shaverpoint of some
description when rewiring bathrooms, as a matter of course, or am I just an
anachronism?

Hi,

If replastering it's probably worth burying a wire in the plaster near
the sink/mirror, then if it is needed it's just a matter of breaking
the wire out.

cheers,
Pete.