Andy

Default IMM fodder

geoff wrote:
In message , IMM
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news

If anyone's interested ...

"The 72 year old Baron Hutton of Bresagh, County of Down, North Ireland,
is a classic representative of the British ruling establishment. A
member of the Anglo-Irish elite, he was educated at Shewsbury all boys
boarding school, and then Balliol, Oxford, before entering the exclusive
club of the British Judiciary. Whilst British Judges are overwhelmingly
conservative, upper class, white, male and biased, Hutton's background
is even more compromised.

The "establishment" is predominantly Conservative leaning. Blair put
in a
man who on the surface would cut his balls given half the chance, a NI
protestant. Why did he do that? Because anyone looking at the situation
could only conclude that the government did not lie. Blair had
nothing to
loose by installing a man, on the surface, hostile to his party.

But he has lost. In giving the government a clean bill of health over
this, (as in the Indy - "Whitewash"), there has been a total loss of
credibility

Tell me how in Gods breath can the beeb take any blame? All they did was
ask bloody questions!
Its the Gov. chaired by Blair that allowed the man to be named!

My take on it he was told to lie or risk his job and so his pension.
If you kill yourself without a suicide note, it HAS to be by law an
"open verdict". And the wife will get all the pension. Saved him working
for another year......

He could of been murdered. all the physical evidence points to it...
Was he too fuddled with his lying?