PoP

Default IMM fodder

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:24:50 -0000, "BillR"
wrote:

Soldiers got killed in a war zone.... so what?

Charming. So El Presidente makes up a story to put our troops in a war
theatre, and lives are thrown away fighting in a conflict which should
not have taken place.

You must be a real source of comfort for wives and children that have
lost a loved one.

Yes there may have been a logistics problem, wars have been lost on such
issues but these are not normal business supply situations...

Cobblers. War is as much a manufacturing/supply process as any other
process. There's nothing particularly special about supplying to a war
theatre that sets it aside from regular resource planning activities.
You have a list of materials, supply route (and backup routes), and
knowledge of the time to ship. That allows you to plan the process to
deliver the materials at the point where they are needed.

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.