rupertb

Set Square
Despite my looking again and again for some reason my original message and any
replies to that message do not appear in the list of topics. It is very
strange. If you replied to the original question I do appreciate it and wonder
if you could resend your reply on this thread. Thanks. Rupertb.

"Set Square"

rupertb wrote:
Hi.
I'm planning to connect 4x 50w lv downlights using 2 105va dimmable
multi outlet transformers connected to 2 lights each. All cabling
will be in the loft, replacing an existing ceiling rose fitting.
Controlled via a single dimmer switch.

Massive Snip
What was wrong with the answers you got when you posted these same questions
(apart from spelling "Low" correctly the first time around) at 11:07 this
morning?
--
Cheers,
Set Square