Set Square

Lobster wrote:

Personally I almost always use a mains-powered electric shaver, but I
get the distinct impression that like the bars of soap which have
metamorphosed into little bottles of liquid soap over the past 10-20
years, mains shavers have pretty much gone out of fashion in favour
of 7-blade disposable razors and toy rechargeable electric shavers.

Am I right? Is it worth still incorporating a shaverpoint of some
description when rewiring bathrooms, as a matter of course, or am I
just an anachronism?

David

I use a wet razor - but the shaver point is used for charging my
re-chargeable electric toothbrush"
--
Cheers,
Set Square