Malcolm Reeves

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:53:55 +0100, "FrancisJK"
wrote:

I have an automatic by-pass valve in the circuit, but I'm not sure how to
set it. Any guidance on this appreciated.

The one I have just says set it 20% above the on state head so what
I'd do is first balance the system with all TRVs open and bypass set
to off. Then reduce bypass until there was some flow (pipe gets hot)
then turn bypass up a bit so there was no flow.

--

Malcolm

Malcolm Reeves BSc CEng MIEE MIRSE, Full Circuit Ltd, Chippenham, UK
, or ).
Design Service for Analogue/Digital H/W & S/W Railway Signalling and Power
electronics. More details plus freeware, Win95/98 DUN and Pspice tips, see:

http://www.fullcircuit.com or http://www.fullcircuit.co.uk

NEW - Desktop ToDo/Reminder program (free)