Mike Clarke

In article , Tony
wrote:

Same here in the Cumbrian bit of the Yorkshire Dales. Milkman who fits
carpets; potter who plasters etc. Once you find out who does what and
if you can cope with the unusual business arrangements and timings it
works well (unfortunately all the plumbers in the area are full-timers
and the rot has set in...)

That's the part of the country I'm about to move into. Could you give me
any recommendations of good local building, plastering, roofing or
central heating people? My "from" address is spam trapped but the
(improbable sounding) "reply-to" address is valid if you don't want to
post personal contact info on usenet.

--
Mike Clarke