IMM

Default Huf Haus on last night's Grand Designs

"Owain" wrote in message
"IMM" wrote
| "Mike Mitchell" wrote
| But those brand new Huf vans! I'm pretty sure they were purchased by
| Huf especially for the show - and why not?
| No they were not. That us how Huf do it.

And the builders cleaned them afterwards!!

| John Prescott is attempting to force the UK construction industry into a
| similar type of design and efficiency.

A fitted kitchen in a day (even though it was presumably pre-designed and
pre-fab'd) - British builders couldn't do a fitted kitchen in a day with
Lego bricks. One of the square bricks would fall down the back of the sofa
and they'd have to take three hours off to go to the toyshop for a new

one.

| He will need to use that left
| hook a lot to even get the cowboys to look.

He'll probably make it illegal to own a trowel unless you're a member of a
trade association, to which all the big speculative developers and
Moben/Dolphin will belong, and that will immediately raise standards in

the
industry.

In Germany they do not BCOs. The builder is educated and qualified and
registered and he passes the house. Self certification.