BillR

Default IMM fodder

PoP wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:52:32 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

True. Think it really started with the Thatcher woman lying through
her teeth about the sinking of the Belgrano.

Whether the Belgrano sinking was right or wrong, it took place at a
time when war had been announced between two nations.

War was never announced for Iraq (AFAIK), and I never saw the
justification for sending our troops into harms way without being properly

equipped.
Soldiers got killed in a war zone.... so what?
Yes there may have been a logistics problem, wars have been lost on such
issues but these are not normal business supply situations...