IMM

"VisionSet" wrote in message
Of course I should have mentioned that cost is a factor.

Those thermal stores look a great
idea but they look pricey.

I suppose a combi is the cheapest option,
but I have a feeling it won't be
up to the job, simultaneous use, bath filling.
I only have 3 bed semi - but for resale and
our own use, perhaps combi isn't the way to go.

The Alpha CB50 will do you fine. The flowrate is excellent and will fill a
bath quicko and give excellent showers. Take no notice of amateur
know-it-alls, a large flow combi is ideal for you. If I was you that is
what I would go for.

It is also a very cost effective way to go, also saving valuable space in
your semi.