Lobster

Default Earth bonding queries

Hi all
I need to install supplementary bonding in both kitchen and bathroom,
as there isn't any at all at the moment! Two queries arise please...

1. I have the luxury of having no ceiling at the moment in the room
below the bathroom, which means all the piping is readily accessible.
I could very easily install earth clamps connecting all the pipework,
very neatly and invisibly. However, is that allowed? Do you need to
be able to see the clamps etc in an installation? Where exactly do I
need to attach the clamps; as close as possible to taps/radiator etc?

2. I need to take an earth cable right through the house to the
kitchen sink. Do I need to have a separate, continuous cable going
from the earthing point at the fusebox all the way to the kitchen
(which means going through the bathroom en route) or is it sufficient
to piggy-back the kitchen earth cable on to a clamp on a bathroom tap,
say?

Thanks
David