Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
invalid wrote:
We just replaced a fairly standard boiler/header tanks/immersion - baxi
back boiler with a Halstead Ace High (combi).

There are a lot of figures quoted on here about flow rates, well this is
a bog standard combi quoted at 35 degree rise at 13 l/pm.

It's quite simply the best shower I've had. Lots of water, lots of heat.

Then your storage system was incompetently designed, or the shower not
suitable. The flow rate from that is only limited by the head and size of
pipes - not how quickly it can heat the water.

--
*I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.