IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:53:21 GMT, invalid wrote:

Maybe you should ask again in the middle of winter, when apparently the
incoming water supply is that much colder - personally I don't see this
as a problem, but won't know until the depths of winter. I assume and
expect that the combi will just carry on as normal and I'll still have a
good shower.

Right now the mains water temperature is around the 15 degree area,
so for a shower, the temperature has to be raised by 25 degrees.

In winter it will fall to 5-8 degrees, so the temperature will have to
be raised by 35 degrees.

The flow rate will fall by 40%.

He doesn't use it all anyway, so will still have a great shower.