G&M

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:04:38 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

G&M wrote:

You should not vote Tory as it is not good for you.

Needs must. If there was still a proper Tory party a la Maggie then

even
better but anything is better than the current encumbant offshoot of

the
Trotskyites.

Odd. I find that Bliar and teh Venoumous Bitch are completely similar in
so many many ways.

Cherie?

Both are busy hatcheting the competition and surrounding themselves with
fawning cronies.

Brown will go the way of Tarzan in the end.

What did happen to Tarzan?

Ended up running some huge publishing company I think. Somehow I don't
think Gordon B will end up the same way - not unless the owners want to
close it anyway.