VisionSet

Default Combi-boiler or stored?

I'm about to start the last major upheaval in my house.
Replaceing the ancient back-boiler.
The whole project may involve most of these:

Move or remove Water tank. I don't want it where it is it is in the way of a
subsequent minor loft conversion/over stairs mezzanine.

Move or remove water cylinder from landing to a cupboard in 3rd bedroom or
loft. Mainly for the same reason as above.

Install new boiler in 1/ under stairs, 2/ in loft 3/ somewhere else. Though
exhaust of 1/ may interfere with subsequent garage updgrade at future date.

Finally new gas fire in lounge to replace back boiler.

These are the major considerations, how else do I choose Combi boiler or
stored water?

Current shower is balanced gravity fed which is newish in a new bathroom
that I don't want to upset - though I would like to improve shower
performance possibly in conjunction with raising water tank since I need to
move/replace it. Alternatively a combi boiler would give the needed extra
pressure or I could add a pump?

As you can see I have so many variables it is hard to pin any of them down?
Where do I start?

--
Mike W