Neil Jones

Malcolm Reeves wrote:
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:40:39 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

You should have TRV on at least all the bedroom rads which is the
new rules AFAIR.

Nothing says it is madatory in the regs.

Building regs part L 2002 guidelines say:

"If a whole heating system is replaced, the controls must permit
independent temperature control in two separate zones: the living and
sleeping areas. This can be achieved with a single room thermostat and
thermostatic radiator valves."

*can* be achieved...

It can also be achieved by using zoning with 2 thermostats or (I can't
believe I'm writing this) 2 boilers, one running the living areas, and
one for the bedrooms.

Neil