Martin Angove

In message ,
Stefek Zaba wrote:

The Regs/OSG have a firm opinion - a Main Earthing Terminal outside the
CU is strongly preferred, if not mandated:

See 542-04-02, I don't see this as in any way mandating an external
terminal, though having one would often make this requirement easier to
fulfil.

The biggest problem I have when doing this is the mandatory "Safety
Electrical Connection" label - I'm probably missing a trick, but the
only source of these I have at the moment is to nick them from pipe
clamps which then leaves me with a pile of unuseable clamps.

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/
.... Don't worry, I'm fluent in weirdo...