mrcheerful

"Jo" wrote in message
Neither my husband nor I are experts at painting & decorating, but so far
we've done a pretty good job of the room we're decorating! We are finally
ready to paint the walls...pink! What's the best method for cutting
in...if
I was to do the cutting in on one day and my husband painted the rest of
the
walls on another, would that cause the paint to look different colours?
We're limited with our free time, so I thought maybe by cutting in on my
day
off may help out...but I don't want to do this if it's likely to leave the
paintwork looking a mess.
Jo
PS Thanks to everyone who's given me advice so far.......we're nearly
there
at last!!

If the paint is well mixed and you use the same type of applicator then you
will not see any difference in colour unless your painting techniques are
very different.

mrcheerful