chris French

In message lgate.org,
Michael Mcneil writes
"Nodge" wrote in message

I'm
using that white trim to give a radiused edge to the top row of tiles. The
problem is where I go round the wall into the window. This is an external
corner so the trim needs to be chamfered at 45 degrees. The problem is the
vertical bit of trim which follows round from the window sill. It's a bit
like the corner of a cube where I have three edges coming together.

What is the correct way of finishing this corner?

You couldn't do away with one strip by using bull nosed tiles?

don't see that many around, and quite possibly not to match the tiles
anyway.

I use an electric tile cutter, which means you can mitre the edge of the
tiles at the corner, so avoiding the edging trim altogether.
--
Chris French, Leeds