Peter Crosland

A company has looked at the house and said that it isn't possible to
do the cavity wall insulation without scaffolding. Furthermore, it
isn't possible to insulate only two walls of the house because
condensation will develop in the third, uninsulated wall. We aren't
prepared to pay for scaffolding.

If scaffolding is required to do the job safely then you have little choice
under the current Health and Safety rules. Certainly it would be required
above the conservatory. Doing the work from within avoids any potential
problems with hidden pipes or wiring within the inner wall or plaster.

gee six jay en

Replace the words with the numbers to email me