StealthUK

Default Yet another cheap SDS dril thread...

I bought the Power Devil SDS drill from Argos a year back and got a 3
yr warranty with it for about £10. I paid about £50 for the drill but
it's much cheaper now. So far I've done plenty with it and no problems
at all. It's a bit heavy to handle but has been excellent, especially
in removing plaster/concrete off walls. Just check the grease fill
point regularly and you will have no worries. It's easily paid for
itself over and over again. It comes with a set of SDS bits as well
that are worth the money alone.