PoP

Default Loft Insulation

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:24:27 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

Yes. The preponderance of scientific, engineering or arts units determines
if the result is a BA, BSc or BEng. There are also named degrees that
require you to complete specific named courses. You can get a BA (Honours)
History if you take A220, A221, AA312, AA303 and a few other options, for
example.

Okay, thanks for that. I started a BA course in the early 80's - did
one year (M101), figured it was too hard investing the amount of time
required and trying to build a career at the same time.

Now that the career is a fond memory maybe I should think
again.....wonder what the yearly fee is? I seem to recall it was about
£600 20 years ago.

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.