IMM

"Bob Mannix" wrote in message

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:58:52 +0100, "Bob Mannix"
wrote:

I did look on the Hometec site but couldn't find the actual boiler you
mentioned - what's it called? It would be expensive, I guess, as

22l/min
is
probably leading-edge for a combi.

I'm not actually in the market for one but it would be interesting to
compare figures.

EH market the MAN Micromat boiler

http://www.man-heiztechnik.de/_html_...e/micromat.php

It is a very good boiler (I Have the system version), in that it
modulates heat production down to 4kW, also controlling the pump and
including analogue sensing for the DHW and CH to control modulation
and weather compensation.
Pricing is north of £1000.

There is a combi version (EC38S) with 46kW rating for DHW which is
able to do 22lpm. However this is at a temperature rise of 30
degrees.

http://www.eco-hometec.co.uk/EC16%20...cal%20data.htm

Most boilers are quoted at a dT of 35 degrees, so to normalise, this
boiler would have an output of around 18lpm on the same scale.

Ah. Many thanks.

Bob Mannix

The Alpha CB50 has a high flowrate and is wall mounted.