Set Square

stuart noble wrote:

Can't find any online resource that gives a step by step guide to
this. I guess flexible tap connectors and waste pipes allow you to
make plumbing connections with the base unit away from the wall but,
if anyone has done this recently, I'd appreciate some advice.
TIA

You can certainly make some of the connections with the base unit away from
the wall - for example, extending the tap connections down to somewhere
where you can get at them more easily once the base unit is in position.

Unless your sink is fairly rigid, I would caution against the use of
flexible pipes. Rigid pipes going down from the taps, and strapped to
something structural, help to give the whole thing a much more solid feel.
--
Cheers,
Set Square