Default Urgent! Little flies on fresh paint

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
I painted a door jamb (inner door to bathroom) a half-hour ago with
Dulux Professional Liquid Gloss (White). I've just been back to check
and there are a couple of dozen tiny flies trapped on the surface!
These flies are minute - about 1.5 mm long. Tiny little black specs.
There are one or two crawling about on the adjacent wallpaper. Where
did they suddenly come from? It's as if the paint is acting as an
attractant! This is the first coat of two, so I will wait till the
paint is touch-dry, then try to take them off with masking tape or
tweezers. But how might I stop a new batch from landing on on the
SECOND coat, due tomorrow? Anyone else had this problem?

MM

I have my Hall, staircase and landing to do - What a very good reason why I
shouldn't do them at the moment! I have been trying to think of something
;-) Only problem is I might be told to paint it all black :-{

---