IMM

"Bob Mannix" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Bob Mannix" wrote in message

How many bad ones have you experienced?

I didn't say I had. On the basis that larger = more hot water and

better
flow, the very large ones I have seen were OK in terms of flow but not
brilliant - I wouldn't want to have less flow than I experienced from

them.
If you are going to tell me that smaller combis (ie something the size

of
my
current CH boiler on the wall) would provide greater a

flow/temperature
combination than a 1m^3 floor mounted jobby, then I am happy to

reserve
judgement until I have used such a beast (perhaps you could give

details).

http://www.eco-hometec.co.uk

22 litres/minute, and goes on the wall.

Yes you quoted that before and I have no reason to argue/disbelieve the
figure. If this is a larger flow rate than these very big combis I have

seen
on the floor, why do people buy the big ones that go on the floor? It's

not
my floor, so I'm not bothered either way, but just interested.

This boiler is svery expensive. Well it is in the RR class, that is why.