Lurch

Default Iron causing RCD to trip

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:56:04 +0000, Kevin Sills
wrote:

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
Kevin Sills writes:

I have had a good quality consumer unit fitted within the last 18

[...]

Didn't you like the answers you got when you posted this yesterday?

I'm sooo sorry, The original post, which was done on a hotmail account
which turns out was defunct, didn't appear marked up in my newsreader .
I wrongly assumed it didn't get through. Being an "ignorant customer"
I'll make Lurch's day I'll punich myself by testing the live circuit out
by putting a screwdriver in the socket...... oooh that smarts a bit!!!

I'll let you off, this time!
That's the sort of thing that happens when you're involved with
Hotmail!

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.