IMM

"Bob Mannix" wrote in message

How many bad ones have you experienced?

I didn't say I had. On the basis that larger = more hot water and better
flow, the very large ones I have seen were OK in terms of flow but not
brilliant - I wouldn't want to have less flow than I experienced from

them.
If you are going to tell me that smaller combis (ie something the size of

my
current CH boiler on the wall) would provide greater a flow/temperature
combination than a 1m^3 floor mounted jobby, then I am happy to reserve
judgement until I have used such a beast (perhaps you could give details).

http://www.eco-hometec.co.uk

22 litres/minute, and goes on the wall.

You will note that I had two reasons for not using one. The second reason
was flow.

Not a problem if you get the right model. It is like saying all commercial
vehicles are crap because a Mini van does hold much. If you need to carry a
lot of stuff you get the right vehicle. The same with combi's