John Rumm

IMM wrote:

Perhaps you could compile a list of those you know of which are able to
provide DHW and CH simultaneously?

Why? are you going to run out and buy one before the shops close?

No, I was just giving you the chance to contribute something of value to
the group. I know, you think it is too much fun arguing about anything
and nothing in particular to be bothered to do that.

The sad thing is there is a good proportion of the stuff you post that
could be useful. If you could balance some of the advice you offer with
some real world pragmatism, i.e. give the cons as well as the pros then
newcomers to the group could make a balanced decisions based on the
relevant information.

Instead you insist on posting answers based on "black and white"
thinking all backed up with messianic "trust me, I can tango, the rest
of you are plebs" style rhetoric.

Avoid too many "night is day", and "the laws of physics don't apply to
me" arguments, and the rest of us won't have to wast time highlighting
the pitfalls of your suggestions. You may even find the rest of what you
say might have credibility.

--
Cheers,

John.