John Laird

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:46:30 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:31:43 +0000 (UTC), "Peter"
wrote:

I bought a Creda model T622CW last year and am delighted. Drying takes
the same time as my old vented model. There is no hint of moisture in
the room. It is the quietest dryer I have ever had. I could highly
recommend.

Thermostats havent gone yet then, they will.

Oh really? Do they go on them all or just some and what percentage
fail with this fault.? After how long?

Failed on my Creda dryer within the first 2 years, so John Lewis fixed them
under warranty. I think the engineer said it was a common fault and
replaced both, although only one had failed. Symptom was rotation but no
heat. Have had no problems since, which must be 3-4 years or so. (Perhaps
a bad batch used during manufacture at that time ?)

Very happy with the dryer otherwise. Wouldn't go back to a vented model if
you paid me.

--
Like I said before, I don't repeat myself!

Mail john rather than nospam...