Dave Liquorice

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:53:35 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

But the correct modern doesn't fit imperial tails.

Good grief. I'm on my third set of TRVs in this house, but all are
the same. Changed to the current set only last year. Have they
changed since then, or before I installed the first lot?

I'm refering to the hex hole in a *very* old tail. At a minimum I'd
say 20 years old a more realistic date might be 30 years. This part of
the house is plumbed in imperial pipe, when did metric pipe come in?

makes mental note to buy some imperial olives, having being "got" by
the damn stuff again

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail