John Rumm

IMM wrote:

Like the fact your heating would be off all day as a result of said
teenagers using DHW all the time?

Some combi's do CH & DHW simultaneously. If you have teenagers in the shower

Yes _some_ do, the great majority do not, something you often fail to
point out I notice.

Perhaps you could compile a list of those you know of which are able to
provide DHW and CH simultaneously?

(I suggest this not because I doubt they exist, but because the
information might actualy be useful to someone in the future)

for excessive periods then you need to be a form parent. They will wither
in that water.

Huh? Write English please.

--
Cheers,