Ed Sirett

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:00:42 +0000, John Carlyle-Clarke wrote:

Can anyone tell me, broadly speaking, what the symptoms of duff one of
these would be? I'm referring to large metal tank, which presumably
has a diaphragm in it, which supposed to be pressurised with air.

By "duff", I mean if the diaphragm is leaking, such that the unit had
no air in it. Other than air in the system, what would be the effect
of having no expansion room. Leaking joints and valves?

See below.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk