Dan delaMare-Lyon

On 2004-09-13, Tim wrote:

The one good thing about the round boxes with grub screws was clarity of
layout - 4 posts well seperated and fixed solid. I do agree though, those
grub screws are a bugger to get in, esp. with 3 x 2.5 mm2 wires going in,
and I do find myself doubting one screw gripping on 3 loose wires
(sometimes one doesn't quite get held properly, which is why I twist then
together before clamping down).

Exactly my thoughts. I'm gonna check again after a week just to make
sure nothing has settled and come at all loose.

Any insight from the pros?

Probably the words "fiddly little buggers"

Cheers
Dan.