Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Stefek Zaba wrote:
God put us on this earth to suffer; it affords Him a little harmless
pleasure to watch us lose the stupid little headless
screw/slotted-thread thing while we wire up those nasty little JBs
overhead. He often arranges for his minor henchman Sod or his stand-in
Murphy to arrange for said screw to bounce/roll somewhere non-obvious,
so that we raid the next JB for a spare;

Get ahead. Next time you use a JB to simply extend a cable, keep the extra
grub screw as a spare. You never loose one if you have a spare.

--
*Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.