Andy Hall

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:25:04 +0000 (UTC), "Steve -
www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk" wrote:

I been looking but can't find a site in the UK that delivers and shows
prices of plywood. (outdoor), anyone have a URL to recommend. I need to
price up my observatory project
Thanks
Steve

You can get prices for ply from any timber merchant or the chains of
them like Jewsons.

For exterior use, the Rolls Royce product is marine ply, but it is
pretty expensive. A reasonable alternative, as long as you protect
it with painting is WBP (water & boil proof).

It's possible that your project will have more specific requirements
but that should be a start.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl