Pete C

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:14:01 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

Having an analogue control is a much better way.

Bit unnecessary for a non modulating boiler I would have thought.

Except that the Keston Celsius 25 is a modulating boiler........

Ooops, I'm not a boiler spotter )) Does the temperature control
affect CH as well as DHW? I'd have thought it only affects DHW, and
the rest of the time the boiler operates in condensing mode where
possible.

For DHW it could be useful to have a lower output temp for bath
filling, this could be done with a preset and changeover relay.

For more control something could be done with the flow and return
thermistors.

cheers,
Pete.