Mick stanford

A few years ago a company was importing used leather coats from the US to
the UK.
A lot of these coats were in very good nick and people were buying them by
weight and
reselling them on carboots and markets for around a fiver each. The original
destination
for them was the GLUE factory I believe.#
Hope this helps.

Mick

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
I have a couple of leather handbags, which once were very nice but are
now rather worn out. In a civilised economy it would be worth a few
minutes of someone's time to make some minor repairs, freshen them up
and sell them. Is there anything I can do with them rather than just
throw them away? How does leather get recycled?

Daniele
--
Apple Juice Ltd
Chapter Arts Centre