Andy Hall

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:52:43 +0100, Pete C
wrote:

On 8 Sep 2004 23:14:35 GMT, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

Hi,

It could be used to optimise the flow temperature.

I might do that when I've hacked my Celcius25 so the computer can
set the flow temperature. I finally found some dual linear taper
motorised pots, which was the key part I was missing for the
design I have in mind.

Hi,

Is it possible to set the flow temperature to maxium and get the
computer to switch it out to control the flow temperature?

cheers,
Pete.

One could, but it's a very bad idea because the boiler, pump and fan
will be going on and off.

Having an analogue control is a much better way.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl