Lobster

chris French wrote in message ...
In message , Lobster
writes
I know I saw this on a website quite recently but can't remember where. I
need to buy a ladder stand-off, and this one looked really good - rather
than the usual aluminium-strut construction, this had a flat plastic area
included enabling you to stash paint, tools etc in there

Screwfix, from the current catalogue, item no 32096.

I'm not online right now, but you can pop the above code number into
their website:

http://www.screwfix.com/

Doh! That's the one. I just sent in an order to Screwfix this
morning; how the hell did I manage to miss it?!!

Thanks a lot
David