John Stumbles

"John" wrote in message

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news
SNIP

I'm interested to hear from anyone who has a condensing combi.
I want to know what your experience of it is.

I've fitted a few of the Glow Worm condensing range both Combi and

straight
boilers Ed. Generally the response has been highly satisfied customers

with
one exception where the water flow detector (turbine type) impellor stuck

on
its shaft a couple of times. Glow Worm sent their own guy out as an in
warranty repair. No further problems encountered. One of the straight
boilers had a displaced rubber joint on the condensate trap which showed

up
inside an hour and was a trivial job to correct it.

Apart from these problems are you happy with the design & build quality? Are
they easy or fiddly to set up?
They seem a hell of a weight - definitely a 2-man lift, then?