Jag Mann

Default Help – wiring for lights\two way switch

Hi,

I am in process of converting my detached workshop into a study and
storage room. I am OK with wiring for electric power, which I have
completed but do not understand light wiring especially when I have
two way switched etc.
All I want to do is finish off the ceiling this weekend but source
electric cables for light fillings and light switches before I finish
off the ceiling, so that the electrician can come over and finish the
job.
As it is hard to explain all here, I have put a diagram at
http://wrkshoplight.freewebpage.org all I want is someone in the know
how to tell me how and where to route the cables for the electrician
to finish off the job.

The wall mounted fan and heater is a luxury I will look to add latter
on but want to do the prep work now! Do I need to put these on there
own circuit or can these be part of the lighting circuit? My consumer
unit does have input to take 4 separate fuses - if this helps.

You can email me directly at or reply here. Please do
not pay much attention to the pictures, as these are the best I could
do – the text explains all what I am trying to achive.

Thanks

Jag Mann