Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default IMM fodder

In article , PoP
URL:mailto

Well put. I'll be surprised if we don't end up with a civil uprising
like the poll tax if this continues. Mr Stupid who lives up Public
Avenue will one day wake up and smell the coffee. I hope so anyway.

I think you will find that the Apathy Society got disbanded due to lack of
interest. :-)

I can't understand why people put up with all this. I am going to be on the
first boat out as soon as I can retire. I'm going to hide in a sparsely
populated area of the continent where I can forget about about the horrors
of Phony Bliar and co.