Jerry Built

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
Brett Jackson wrote:
There are loads of scrap yards on-line nowadays.
http://google.find-a-part.com/ has always worked for me in
the past.

Not too impressed so far. Filled in the form giving an accurate
discription, and got four emails all from the same source asking
me to phone their mobile . Which I did. They don't have one the
right colour, and were asking more than a new unpainted one for
those they have.

I have used http://www.1stchoice.co.uk/index.aspx, they have
been around for a while. I was very, very impressed with the
service. Give 'em a whirl & see if it works for you. I have
never been asked to call anyone back - on the occasions I
have used them, I have had several calls within 20 minutes
in general.

J.B.