Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Brett Jackson wrote:
What is the make / model? There are loads of scrap yards on-line
nowadays.
http://google.find-a-part.com/ has always worked for me in the past.

I've used that service in the past too and have been very impressed. As
I remeber you fill in a form and then over about 2-3 days various
scrappies who have the part phone you up and give you a quote. Cheapest
one wins.

Not too impressed so far. Filled in the form giving an accurate
discription, and got four emails all from the same source asking me to
phone their mobile . Which I did. They don't have one the right colour,
and were asking more than a new unpainted one for those they have.

--
*Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.